Monday, February 1, 2010

1 Month Catch Up

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger...I'm sorry. I will TRY my hardest to do better. Now that Reese is mobile, I spend a good chunk of the day just trying to keep up with her. Here goes: January was a very very busy month. We had our Christmas celebration with Kevin's family, Alexis received the sacrament of Baptism, Reese started crawling on her hands and knees (she was partial to the Army crawl previously), she has mastered the art of crawling FASTER and FASTER, she learned to pull herself up on, well, EVERYTHING, we took a trip to Yankton to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma Skalberg, and Reese turned 9 months old! She has also started repeating sounds and words and knows how to "say" what a lizard "says" quite well (I'll try to get some pix of that up...I'm never fast enough to catch that cute little tongue out)! We are amazed every day at the new things she does. How fun!!! I'm told it only gets better, too! Yay!



The girls with Grandma and Grandpa



Funny face...



Yay for Christmas!



What a beautiful Christmas gift!



They are going to love us for making them wear matching outfits.



Baptism Day!



Guess I need to still do some childproofing.



Here we go!



Nothing is safe now!



On her way UP!



And she's UP :)



Such a good helper with laundry!



She's so excited because she got to have some of daddy's root beer...it's really the simple things!



Reese with Great Grandpa and Grandma Skalberg

Alexis' cute smile! We caught it one night while we were babysitting! Love her!

Cutie...

Patootie!
Giving her baby doll some lovin...the doll makes smoochy noises and then says, "I love you!" Reese LOVES her!
Getting some quality time with her aunties Amy and Lori!

Yay! Aunt Lori's home!


Checking out all of the snow on our deck...ugh!


Our 9 month old....in our old big ugly blue chair - ha!


Reese saying "All gone!" And then using hand motions to go along with it!

1 comment: