Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Roomba

My sweet husband got me a Roomba vacuum for my birthday. I guess turning 30 means getting cleaner :) Acutally it was very sweet, totally unexpected, from the heart and I love it. Plus, it provides entertainment for us all. We let "Roomberta" (as we like to call "her") loose on the floor and it is HILARIOUS to watch Reese watch "her". Whenever "Roomberta" comes out, Reese is first terrified, then intrigued, and after "she's" been out and movin' for ahwhile, Reese gets down on the floor and tries to play with "her". These pics are of Reese checking out our new gadget one of the first times we used it...they crack me up! She's watching and following "her" so intently (from a safe distance, of course) and keeps a close (and very curious) eye on "her". Aaaah, the simple joys in life. Ha ha! Welcome to the family "Roomberta"!










1 comment: