Friday, February 26, 2010

Mardi Gras...or at least the beads from Mardi Gras

My aunt Maureen recently traveled to New Orleans on a work trip and lucky for her, it happened to be right during the peak post-Saints Super Bowl win celebration and Mardi Gras madness. Of course she thought beads (don't worry...they were all CLEAN beads) would be a great treat to bring back to Reese. After Cloroxing the beads, just in case :), we let Reese at 'em...and we caught her reaction on camera...


Oh no...I do not like this!


MOM!!!! NO!


Ooooh, please...get them off of me!


Well...I don't know. I still don't really like these things.


Ok, maybe I do like these! After all, a girl's gotta accesorize!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha, love the sequence of emotions! Yes, little Reese, you for sure have to accessorize :).

    ReplyDelete