Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless (or not so wordless) Wednesday


This picture really just deserved some words...this is our darling daughter helping take down our Christmas tree...with my...ahem...undergarment around her neck! I obviously didn't place the aforementioned item in its proper place and Reese got her hands on it and thought it would be a fun necklace to wear around the house...which she proceeded to do for a good portion of the morning. Oh dear. That girl is tooooooooo funny!!!!
PS...notice I have posted 3days in a row?!?! Record breaking material for me!
PPS...the schools are closed here in our city today due to FRIGID temps...that NEVER happens!!!! BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Love it! So funny! Somewhere my mom has a pic of me with a certain undergarment on I found in the laundry (plus dad's boots)!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete