Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lovin' Life

...Life cereal, that is :)





But, we are also lovin' life in general as well. Lots of action is starting to take place as we are gearing up for a few different fundraisers and our Great Strides Walk and also a certain little missy's 2nd birthday!!!! I will update you about all of that soon, I promise!
On another note, winter is getting soooooooooo old around here! It seems like every other day we are getting more snow. GRRRRR! Don't get me wrong, I usually am not so pessimistic about winter, because there are parts of it I really do love, but with an active little toddler, it's very difficult to spend our days indoors because of frigid temps. We have been getting out a bit going to storytime and hitting up playdates, but I think it's safe to say that everyone around here is more than ready for Spring. Bring on the sunshine and warmer temps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures! Her little look on that second one is precious! I can't wait to hear all your fundraising updates, you guys are absolute rock stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I really love about these pictures? She's a big girl sitting at the counter having a snack - no high chair! When the heck did that happen?! Make her stay little - she's getting big way too fast!

    ReplyDelete