Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Cutie!

We had such a fun Easter! This is Reese's second Easter...she was born last year on Good Friday and we brought her home from the hospital on Easter Sunday. We were able to spend the holiday with my family in Emery, which was so much fun! We went to church and then went home and enjoyed some fabulous food and lots of laughs. Since Reese is the only grandchild and the only little one around in our family, she of course, entertained everyone there! She had a blast running around outside in her Easter dress...which by the way I LOVE! What a gift Jesus gave us by dying on the cross and rising again to save us. We have much to be thankful for.










Reese and mommy
My mom, my grandma, Reese and me last Easter. So tiny!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that Easter dress is the cutest thing I've seen! She looks like a little princess. And, seriously, you should frame that shot of you and your little girl, so precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete