Friday, December 11, 2009

Rubber Duckie, You're the One

I couldn't help myself. I got this cute little duck bathtub to put inside our big bathtub as a shower gift, and I FINALLY got around to blowing it up. Reese LOVES it...both inside and outside ot the bathtub. :) Who knew a bathtub duck could provide such entertainment???


And...our baby girl is 8 MONTHS OLD!!! PS...on a side note about our big ugly blue chair...it finally clunked out, so we found ourselves at the furniture store looking for a new recliner. While we were at it, we got a new couch as well (as the couch was just as old as the chair), but I refused to throw away the blue chair until we get all 12 pictures of Reese in it. Thus, the clunker sits in our spare bedroom in the basement, lonely and broken, just waiting for the 10th of each month. I'm going to miss that old thing...

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I like her new ducky friend! You are so sentimental, I love it! I look forward to more pictures of Reese in the big ugly blue chair :).

    ReplyDelete