Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I am a Christmas fanatic! Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm a straight up cheeseball when it comes to Christmas. I love the Christmas music, all of the awesome Christmas shows on TV(especially the classics), fa la la la laing and decorating our house, picking out the perfect gift, Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes :), and just the all arounds good cheer it seems to bring to people. Of course I know and celebrate the reason we honor Christmas, the birth of our Lord Jesus, and I love that too. Well, this year with Reese, I'm loving it even more! I can already see her morphing into a Christmas nut...sorry Reese, you don't have a choice. Ok, so she doesn't REALLY get what's going on, but she but she sure is cute! Here are just a couple pix I took of Reese the other night at my aunt's house...poor girl...she doesn't even know what she's in for! Ha ha!


Did I mention I love little Christmas outfits???


Ooooh, and Christmas Jammies???

1 comment:

  1. I think she'll be thrilled with the fact that you're a Christmas fanatic!! Merry Christmas to all of you!

    ReplyDelete