Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spooky Fun!


For Reese's first Halloween we took her to Emery to get in on some Trick or Treating in a small town! She totally dug it! She was such a trooper, and while we only hit a few houses, she loved it and I can already tell Reese is going to be a fan of Halloween. They say crossing a black cat is bad luck, but one this cute??? I think not.


Reese giving the stink eye...not quite sure what is about to happen...and definitely not sure why she is dressed up as a kitty.

Aunt Katie and Reese after the festivities!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, Em.....She is just the cutest cat out their! I love the costume. She is so adorable! I don't think I'll ever be able to say that enough! Cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is just the cutest! Meow :).

    ReplyDelete