Friday, March 11, 2011

Under the Weather



About a week ago, miss Reese spiked a pretty good fever, which always scares me. She was acting pretty clingy and lethargic and spent most of the day either in my lap or on the couch. I just had to catch these pictures of our little "sicky pants" looking like such a big girl with all of her supplies: blankie, Barney and juice. Thankfully, she was able to fight it off and by Saturday night/Sunday morning, she was feeling better! Not sure what that was about but there is so much junk going around now so maybe she caught a little bug. Well, early in the week we noticed Reese was coughing quite a bit and by Thursday I decided to call the clinic as her cough had increased and was super productive. Her doctor decided to put her on an antibiotic (after 6 months of being antibiotic free!!!) so we will pray that will help kick it! Although she acts fine and if she didn't have a cough and runny nose, you wouldn't think anything was wrong, every time she coughs, I just cringe. Soooo, move along bug...

1 comment:

  1. Oh little Reesers!!! I'm so sorry about your cough! Move along bug is right!

    What antibiotic did they put her on?

    I just love seeing pictures of your little peanut. Her with all her necessities just makes me smile :).

    ReplyDelete