Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pray for Paxon

I have been so blessed by the friendship of someone I have never even met...in person anyway. Rachel and I became friends through my lifelong dear friend, Shannon. Shannon married Rachel's husband's (Jeremy) cousin (Mark). Rachel and Jeremy have a soon to be 3 years old little boy, named Asher. Asher has Cystic Fibrosis. Immediately I felt connected to Rachel and have been so often touched by her kind, loving words of encouragement, her compassionate, caring, Christ-filled spirit, and her ever-giving love. Like I said...I haven't even met her in person, but that doesn't matter...I just love her and she always just gets it. A few months ago, Rachel and her husband Jeremy rejoiced over the happy news of expecting another baby. However, recently, their worlds were turned upside down AGAIN after learning that their unborn baby boy, Paxon, has a deletion of the 4th chromosome. I am not equipped to even go into everything that means, but I will just say it is hearbreaking and I just ask that you pray for them and their family and their sweet baby Paxon. To keep updated on Paxon and their family, visit http://www.asherolimb.com/. Love you friend...the Petoske's are praying.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best, Emily. Thank you so much for asking people to pray for us and our boy. You are a constant source of love and encouragement in my life, and one of my closest friends even though we haven't yet met :). Love you.

    ReplyDelete