Friday, June 25, 2010

Great Strides Walk ~ Part 2~ Sioux Falls

Since we live in Sioux Falls and it is the biggest city in our state, we obviously had a bigger crowd at the SF walk and more teammates for Team Reese. The Sioux Falls walk raised $125,000!!! I don't have the final official numbers from Team Reese yet, but I can tell you that IT IS INCREDIBLE!!!! God is so good...and to Him alone be the glory. We are so loved and we do not take that for granted! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

****SIOUX FALLS WALK****


Our sweet tent
Reese and Momma
A Reese sandwich with Mommy and Aunt Katie
Miss Reese~Our Team Leader

Our friends Ken and Rylee on Team Roses for Rylee
Turning in more MONEY with my friends Lindsey and Nicole (Rylee's momma)

Let the walk begin

FUN FUN!

Brooke and Nolan, Susan, Emily and Ruthie and us

Reese and her uncle Kory and cousin Alexis
Team Reese...what an amazing crew! I tried to count and I think there were about 50 people there on our team!!!

Walk total...$125,000 closer to a CURE!

Our "Red for Conner" sign...a sweet little boy, Conner, earned his angel wings on 6-25-10 at just 7 years old. His favorite color was red so many teams nationwide showed their support to him and his family by taking a picture with their red. Breathe easy sweet boy.

4 comments:

  1. I love your sweet tent! Did you make that yourself, or does your Great Strides let you buy one? Thank you to you and Sioux Falls for all that money!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has such an amazing look and the way you wrote the text for reading is so nice and splendid. Much Appreciated. Keep up the good work.I found some interesting about What is mouse clicker ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. We have developed this very legit website for Timer online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Check Free Online Alarm Clocks

    ReplyDelete