Sunday, May 2, 2010

1st Birthday Pix...finally!!!!

Here are some pix from Reese's 1st birthday party! I am so lucky that I had 2 great friends taking pictures for me so I didn't have to worry about getting the perfect shots :) There are more, but here's just a sneak peek! Enjoy!


The Birthday Princess!


My family


Reese gettin involved with her cake!


Sweet smiles


Reese peeking between my sister's skinny little legs :)

Peek-a-boo

Reese cheesin out for the camera
Kevin, Derrick, Kory and Jesse
Mommy and Reese
"Happy Birthday to you!"
April and Alexis, Me and Reese and Emily and Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics emily! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! And, wow, looks like you know how to throw one great party! Happy Birthday Sweet Reese, you are a blessing straight from God!

    ReplyDelete